I expect scourge hooks to be a new family of perks

It has that colon then gift if pain in it similar to the hex perks. We'll probably get more in the future

Comments

  • @Msterflex said:

    It has that colon then gift if pain in it similar to the hex perks. We'll probably get more in the future

    I could see Monstrous shrine getting turned into a scourge hook perk.

  • Monstrous Shrine is the first, unofficial Scourge Hook perk.

  • Yeah, I did share this idea a while back so its cool that they also had that idea. You could have faster sacrifice, slower unhooks, other status affects once unhooked etc etc

  • When I first saw it I thought of perks like Monstrous Shrine, MYC and Furtive Chase- perks that directly affect the Hooked or Rescuing Survivor. I came up with a couple to get into the idea of what Scourge Hooks could be like.

    SCOURGE HOOK: IN THE SPIDER'S WEB

    Your traps take their toll on those who dare to escape.

    • At the beginning of the Trial, 4 Hooks will be randomly selected to be Scourge Hooks. You see their Auras in white.
    • When a Survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook, they suffer from the Hindered and Exhausted Status effects for 10/15/20s (Hindered: -15%) as well as the Broken status effect for 60s.

    SCOURGE HOOK: SELF-MUTILATION

    Anyone who dares take your trophies will pay for their greed.

    • At the start of the Trial, 4 Hooks are selected to be Scourge Hooks. You see their Auras in white.
    • When a Survivor rescues another Survivor from a Scourge Hook, they become injured. If they are already injured, they suffer from a Deep Wound. After rescuing the Survivor, their Aura is revealed for 6s.


  • Please convert Hangman's Trick into a Scourge hook, maybe then it'll be useable.