How do I know which server I get linked to each game?
So basically I'm EU. We have 2 servers, one in London the other in Germany.
How do I know which one I'm connected to each game?
Tagged:
Mod
So basically I'm EU. We have 2 servers, one in London the other in Germany.
How do I know which one I'm connected to each game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just check your ping. You'll have better ping with whichever server you live closest to.
I'm in the UK, I tend to know which one I'm on by the ping. If it's under 30 I'm on the UK one, if it's around 50 I know I'm on the one in Germany.
Is there a reason I connect to the Germany one instead of the London one? I'm an awful lot closer to London but iv been noticing it's not always connected to that one