Lol just had a game where all 4 survivors used an event offering but not 1 node was harvested since
We were all 30/30. Great BP event. /facepalm
O well guess I'll play killer. Nope gave up after 5minute wait.
We were all 30/30. Great BP event. /facepalm
O well guess I'll play killer. Nope gave up after 5minute wait.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a shame that they didn't think this through. All this does is screw people over trying to gain Vials later in the event as people are far less likely to burn the Pustula Petals.
I've completely abandoned this game until the devs fix this mess. Being completely dependent at the mercy of your teammates to get bloodpoints is 100% ######### stupid.
One match yesterday survivors used all the new offering and then gen rushed super hard while I was "taking it easy since they have a 2nd objective to do" (yes, stupid me) and they escaped with not more than 12k.
Would rather have had special gens like summer bbq, the cankers were a cool mechanic but it didnt compete with hooks.
Meanwhile rank 4 killer main on Xbone here... game is practically unplayable unless i want 15 minute queues that are only going to get worse as the event goes on and survivor mains have no reason to keep playing survivor.
Battleborn has quicker queue times right now than DbD. F’ing Battleborn.
I just realized that gwent has a new update
I'll give it a go but I've been eyeing Red Dead 2 atm. Loved the first game and been saving up for this one.
It's because they only think about the money and the crybabies. Screw everyone else.