For each side

What would you say are the worst designed challenge types?

Comments

  • Anything that puts the challenge out of your control, such as asking survivors to kindly step into Clown’s invigorating tonic or other survivors to leave the trial as you stay in.

  • Blood debt challenges by far

  • Challenges where you have to throw the game. I swear, why do these exist???

  • The one survivor one I haven't been able to pull off is "Finish repairing 5 generators using dark sense in one match"

  • @lordfart said:

    The one survivor one I haven't been able to pull off is "Finish repairing 5 generators using dark sense in one match"

    If memory serves correctly it's four, but yeah that challenge is absolute garbage.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Blood debt challenges by far

    Agreed.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2441200#Comment_2441200

    If memory serves correctly it's four, but yeah that challenge is absolute garbage.

    Yessss that's the one I just BLAGH I think one day I'll just put it on and pray for an AFK killer while I'm in a 4 man SWF.

    One the killer side, the hooks in basement ones I've given up on. Not because it's hard to hook survivors in the basement that's easy as, but all my tomes seem to be glitched so any time I hook survivors in the basement it never registers. For ANY of the basement challenges no matter what tome I choose it's driven me nuts

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    What would you say are the worst designed challenge types?

    Most, if not all, of the ones that say something like 'hide within x meters of the killer for y amount of seconds' are awful in my opinion. As others have pointed out, they just encourage people to throw the game for their challenge which is stupid.

  • The premonition one where you had to point twice challenges like that are annoying

  • @T103 said:

    I’m still having nightmares about that Dwight challenge which required me to throw the game by standing within 10m of the killer for 60s, or was it 30s? Either way it promotes throwing the game.

    Both, actually!

    I looked this up on the wiki and there are 4 challenges like this. Two for 30 seconds, one for 45 seconds, and one for 60 seconds. Two you have to be Dwight for.

    Isn't that great! /s

  • Challenges that screw over your team, such as sabotaging hooks, glyphs, etc.

  • Challenges that require me to kill people in the basement or hook them in the basement, i have all of those undone. I cant be arsed to make sure i down someone next to a basement especially if i have to hook many in 1 match.

    I have few Play as Dwight and stand withing 10 meters from the killer for 60 seconds without being seen tasks undone. I tried it few times never happened so meh those are my worst challenges.