If there was a 2v8 Game Mode in the works, who would sound like a strong pair to you?

There not making a 2v8 Game Mode yet, but it'd be cool if they did SOMETIME this year...

Comments

  • I made a little grammar mistake in Oni and Legion. I wish I could edit that, but it will only let me edit the title and description.

  • 2 stalky boys would be the coolest in my opinion

  • Being able to just prevent people from getting head traps off with Madness is insane, and would be absolutely busted in this hypothetical. Plague and Freddy's interactable won't have this issue though

  • Legion plus whoever is stronger than literally any other combination

  • Mine used to be legion + spirit when stridor used to be a perk

  • That option would work with my tactical approach, but I'd also like to add a couple who deal with cursed grounds: The Hag and The Executioner. Everyone will be watching where they tread, and the floor will potentially be a death trap, especially if Devour Hope gets activated!

  • You'd win every match because everyone's already dc'ed

  • Infinite Tier 3 Myers + A strong Chase killer like Nurse would dominate.

    Since Myer's T3 gives all survivors the expose status while he's in T3 any other killer would also be able to instant down.