Idea how to make chat a little bit nicer

Make a system that awards players with +100 post-game bloodpoints for typing "gg" or "good game" and +150 bloodpoints for typing "wp" or "well played". This bonus should be nullified if the player typed "ez" in the same post-game chat. It won't have any impact on the economy, but will be a nice addition and incentive to be nicer in the chat.

Comments

  • @Junylar said:

    Make a system that awards players with +100 post-game bloodpoints for typing "gg" or "good game" and +150 bloodpoints for typing "wp" or "well played". This bonus should be nullified if the player typed "ez" in the same post-game chat. It won't have any impact on the economy, but will be a nice addition and incentive to be nicer in the chat.

    Oh my god no. This game is for adults, there is no need for any of this. Just ignore them or make fun of them like everyone else.

    I would rather have option to disable that filter, because it is really bad.

  • If I could offer an alternative, I'd like if the "give props" button had an effect like this. Maybe give everyone a cap of say 10 "thumbs ups" per 24 hours, and when you use the "give props" on another player after a match they get an extra 1k points?

  • Turn off your chat/move to the next game

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/274288/idea-how-to-make-chat-a-little-bit-nicer

    Oh my god no. This game is for adults, there is no need for any of this. Just ignore them or make fun of them like everyone else.

    I would rather have option to disable that filter, because it is really bad.

    That's not the point. Of course the filter should go too, I'm not even talking about it.

  • Just delete the chat.