There is one silver lining regarding Demogorgone
There is a decent chance that after November, Demo won't get touched a whole lot balance wise. Right now, he's in a pretty comfy spot so if we can keep our heads down until November and not get any nerfs, we will likely have a Sacrificial Ward for reworks, especially of the Hillbilly variety.
If we can keep Leprose Lichen in its current state, that'd be really dope and I'd appreciate it immensely.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I hope not. They should still continue to monitor his performance and change him accordingly.
Yeah, he won't be touched probably at all due to how Licensing works, but he is in a really good spot right now. I can openly say I'm pleased with him right now and have been loving playing Hag and Demo.
He’s arguably the most balanced killers in the game and I really hope the devs can leave him alone.
Hawkins being gone is a plus for me too so since I don't play anyone ST characters this is a win in my book
Demo can still have balance changes done even after November 17th if it's decided that he needs it by the Design Team. As with all our killers, he'll be monitored and adjustments will be made as needed.
See the post from Mandy above yours- they’re both a minute apart so I’m assuming you missed it.