Any tips for the calm spirit hiding challenge
I really dislike these hiding ones sadge
I really dislike these hiding ones sadge
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just followed a Pig on Haddonfield while a Nea looped her for 4 gens. Somehow it worked.
You could run like, Urban + Iron Will + Calm Spirit + bond.
Try and stay near other survivors, and hide and let them get chased, then just follow the killer around and hope they don't spot you. You basically have to throw the game, although that is pretty much true for most of these dumb challenges.
Use a smaller map offering and equip Urban Evasion and follow the killer.
Send yourself to Midwich, you can get it while the killer is above or under you.
The Game is good too, but I am pretty sure it was removed from rotation for some reason, though I could be wrong.
Yeah it's still disabled. They will be re-enabled with 5.2.0 i believe.
I did it the dumb way, follow a survivor that is looping while the killer is chasing them.
Just stay on the killer and use IW as well.
I just camped behind a camping Leatherface.
CAMPCEPTION!
I changed my name on steam to "Calm Spirit Challenge" and the killer knew and helped me to get the challenge.
Just hope you get a killer who is smart enough to realize you are throwing the match and hopefully they'll leave you be.
Hide near a killer while it is chasing another teammate like you would for a flashlight save
-Calm Spirit with Urban Evasion, Empathy and Spine Chill too.
-Use a survivor with a good camouflage skin.
-Follow the killer.
-Use Urban Evasion to move quickly with less visibility.
-When Spine Chill flashes up, carefully hide.
-Empathy will show you injured survivors. Hide in lockers close to where they're being chased.
As far as I can tell, the conditions of the challenge are that you have to be within 10m of the killer without being in chase for 30 seconds cumulatively (not consecutively -- at least, I'm 99% sure I didn't do it consecutively). So, the attempt that worked for me, I just kind of hovered behind a wall and in the corn while my teammates were getting chased, and then, at one point, slow-climbed into a locker that someone was looping beside.
I did it when I tricked a killer in the RPD map used my scratch marks and blood to go in 1 direction then slowly walked back and hid in a locker
Edit: I had to save that game because I did it more than once and couldn't believe it worked
offer Midwich
Stay around outside of the school on the opposite floor of someone being chased, and then just follow them up and down the hallways/rooms for 30 seconds.
Works best with non-stealth killers, imo
EDIT: The Game is the easiest realm to complete these types of challenges on, although it’s currently temporarily disabled as of 08/19/2021.
i got lucky and my killer kept lagging and kinda went afk for like 30 seconds. (He dc’d like 5 minutes later and apologised for the lag bless him)
I've done the same when I did the one with Dwight from a previous tome. I was against a Legion, and I followed her all the time. As I was in her back, it was like I was hiding from her.
Then, I remembered it and I've used the exact same strategy for the Calm Spirit one. It worked well.
Instead of bolting when working on a gen and the killer approaches hide nearby, if someone is in a chase try to get in a locker at the loop they're on, if on The Game, Midwich, or Lery's don't leave when working on an objective and a chase is happening in the next room/downstairs/upstairs of you. You don't have to do the whole 30s in one shot, it can be spread out over the course of the match.
I used the distraction perk, worked on a Hag like a charm