Stranger Things chapter not yet on sale on Steam?
Am I misreading the text that tells when and what Stranger Things chapter items will be on sale? I was under the impression that the Stranger Things chapter would be 60% off on Steam starting today (August 18th), and yet as of 12:45PM EST today, it is not yet on sale.
Side note, any opinions on if I should just rebuy the Nancy cosmetics I have already purchased on Switch? I've waited nearly a year for cross platform progression and at this point, with how often/long it has been delayed, I'm starting to doubt that BHVR will end up being able to deliver on their promise for cross platform progression between Switch and PC :( I hate to rebuy things I already paid for on one platform, but I'd hate even more to permanently miss out on Nancy cosmetics in the case that my pessimistic premonition ends up coming true LOL
Comments
Steam sales usually begin at 1pm EST
Thank you so much for your reply! I will wait until then <3
I mean, the stranger things stuff disappears in November. You could always just wait and see if cross progression becomes a thing for Switch before then. If not, you could buy the DLC if you're worried about cross progression not coming out soon. If cross progression comes out before November the 17th then you don't need to pay any extra money.
Good looking out! I'll wait until then. Thank you for your input :)
Sale ends before that though. Keep in mind cosmetics sales is only till September8th or something
True, but they wouldn't have to spend a cent if cross progression comes out soon. I guess it's up to the OP to decide if they want to take the risk of missing out on the sale.
You're welcome. Hope this all works out for you.