Account should be auto linked to forums

Allow us to link our steam xhox and psn profiles. That way, i could actually know if someone has 4k hours in the game like they said.

Comments

  • While my username here is the same as it is on steam, I can see why people wouldn’t necessarily want to link their accounts. I think that would encourage bullying and take away the safety of venting more anonymously.

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    While my username here is the same as it is on steam, I can see why people wouldn’t necessarily want to link their accounts. I think that would encourage bullying and take away the safety of venting more anonymously.

    Yeah true, it should be optional. But i would just like it so people can stop lying abt how they have 4k hours in this game

  • It's true, as someone with 42 069 hours in the game, I hate it when people lie about that.

  • @Clowning said:

    It's true, as someone with 42 069 hours in the game, I hate it when people lie about that.

    I agree. It took me 6k hours to get to Varm rank and I don’t appreciate ppl who say they made it in 150 hours.

  • no its pointless

  • If they do that then they should implement the ability to block people. Anyone who disagrees with me is going to the block list

  • Well, I have over 3500 hours and I have to let you know that I'm still bad at the game.

    Rather than link accounts, just have people link to a game play video of them playing the game if they want to complain about balance.

  • I don't like anything I do to have a mandatory tether to anything else. Ever.

    Just personal preference. I want to be the one who decides such things for myself.

  • @Clowning said:

    It's true, as someone with 42 069 hours in the game, I hate it when people lie about that.

    This comment made my day 😆

  • I disagree.

    I don't like having everything linked.