I feel stupid ;-;. Bought the Jonathan and Ahoy skins for Steve yesterday thinking the 10% off ...

Was the actual reduction and now I feel stupid. Yes I don't ...ever buy skins so I didn't know that was just a thing ;-;

I got the big sad.

Is there any small chance they might be nice and willing to refund me the prices in auric cells to rebuy them? :(

Comments

  • They explicitly said on their social medias the discount was going to be 50%...

  • Oh no i am so sorry :(

    Unfortunately i doubt you'll be able to fix it, but you can have a cookie! 🍪

    People make mistakes don't worry about it :)

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    They explicitly said on their social medias the discount was going to be 50%...

    Unfortunately I don't really follow their social media, just saw some news :(

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Oh no i am so sorry :(

    Unfortunately i doubt you'll be able to fix it, but you can have a cookie! 🍪

    People make mistakes don't worry about it :)

    Thank you <3

  • Best thing to do is request a refund regardless. Nothing ventured - nothing gained! They may be sympathetic, being as how close you were to when the price changed.

  • I wouldn't buy the stranger thing skins until November. They're likely going to discount them harder before they go away.

  • Oh- this is honestly something I might do too lol, but hey who knows? Unless you don't try, the answer will always be no. Goodluck!

  • Damn, that sucks. Maybe contact DBD support and they can give you a refund so you can buy the ones on sale? That might work, hopefully... good luck out there.

  • I would ask to see if you can get your auric cells refunded. I've seen some cases where people can get their auric cells back from accidental purchases.

  • IMG_20210110_160754.jpg

    I don't think you can get refunded but maybe if you ask nicely?

  • @glitchboi said:

    Damn, that sucks. Maybe contact DBD support and they can give you a refund so you can buy the ones on sale? That might work, hopefully... good luck out there.

    I messaged their support soon after I fudged up. Like 30 mins later at most... And I'm still waiting on an answer :(.

    But yeah gotta hope for the best. Thank you ^^

  • And as expected their response was No :(. Sadge :(. But at least I tried :I