I cant access the Player Test Build

EDIT: I was able to uninstall and reinstall DBD and it worked after that. Thank you all for your help!!

The beta option for this isn't showing up on my Steam account. I've restarted my computer and Steam and it still isn't showing up. Does it matter what country I am in. I recently moved from the US to South Korea for school and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I would like to give it a try with friends but it's not letting me at all.

Comments

  • Could you enter the previous PTBs when you were in the US?

    it definitely sounds like it’s a problem where you are.. haven’t seen it mentioned to be limited to some countries though..

  • As far as I'm aware it shouldn't matter your location and you should still have access to the PTB. Have you tried clearing your download cache then force restarting Steam?

    https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/6AD7-820D-8BE5-E51F

  • @LadyNeptune89 said:

    The beta option for this isn't showing up on my Steam account. I've restarted my computer and Steam and it still isn't showing up. Does it matter what country I am in. I recently moved from the US to South Korea for school and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

    I would like to give it a try with friends but it's not letting me at all.

    like Mandy said forcing ur steam to restart worked for me.

  • @Mooks said:

    Could you enter the previous PTBs when you were in the US?

    it definitely sounds like it’s a problem where you are.. haven’t seen it mentioned to be limited to some countries though..

    I hadn't ever tried doing it before. But I was able to join when I uninstalled and reinstalled DBD. Thank you though! I'm glad I was able to try it out.

  • Hi, I was able to uninstall and reinstall DBD and get it to work. Thank you all for the suggestions.