Is the DC Penalty Off?

Every two games today, players have been DC’ing in my lobbies like it’s 2018. I just had a game as survivor- 2ppl DC’d. Tried to play killer- 2 DC’d at loading screen. 4 DC’s earlier this afternoon. What gives??

Comments

  • You don't get a penalty for DCing during the loading screen. I don't know about the others. Same as usual for me. And yes DC penalty is active.

  • @steezo_de said:

    You don't get a penalty for DCing during the loading screen. I don't know about the others. Same as usual for me. And yes DC penalty is active.

    Smh thanks for the info. I’m having a rough 24 hours between getting spammed to Midwich Elementary every two games and players DC’ng.

  • Nope, it's still on. I forgot about Steam maintenance earlier today and was DC'd out of a match, all my sweet BPs I'll never see again </3

    I had the default 3-min penalty, which was actually 1:30 min with the time Steam took to be back up lol

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    Nope, it's still on. I forgot about Steam maintenance earlier today and was DC'd out of a match, all my sweet BPs I'll never see again </3

    I had the default 3-min penalty, which was actually 1:30 min with the time Steam took to be back up lol

    Oof. Sorry to hear. Thanks for confirming.