Why this isn't available for purchase?
The Silent Hill Cosmetic Pack includes the very rare Alissa Gillespie outfit for Cheryl Mason and the Dark Wish outfit for The Executioner.
Why this pack isnt available for buying separetly as it should have been? only as a bundle? When I do have all the dlcs it wouldnt be fair to pay for a bundle to get 2 skins.

Comments
@Peanits
It's available on my end. Are you trying to gift this to someone or something?
@Orion trying to buy for myself, can you post a screenshot, please?
Sure.
Oh lol, no, not sillent hill chapter, the sillent hill cosmetic pack
They want the cosmetic pack, not the chapter
Ah, my bad.
Well, it says this:
"Notice: At the request of the publisher, Dead by Daylight - Silent Hill Cosmetic Pack is unlisted on the Steam store and will not appear in search."
I know that's not an answer, but it's all the information I can find on the Steam page for the cosmetic pack.
EDIT: If you add the bundle to your cart, though, it should automatically discount all the things you already own.
Yeah, I misread.
Bundle can be bought only as a gift, not for myself @Orion
FFS, Steam.
Yeah, I'm all out of ideas. Sorry.
In my defence I typed that before OP made their comment, sorry
@MandyTalk
Right, I should mention that tagging devs who weren't involved in the thread was recently added to the "don't" part of the rules.
@Orion I havent been on this forum for so long since I got no so many questions/ problems so thanks for letting me know <3