Is the PTB today?
Anyone have any news on when the PTB might be?
Anyone have any news on when the PTB might be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it is today then it should be at 11 AM EST like it usually is.
We can guess its today but nothing official
Thank you for that. I was getting tired of constantly refreshing the forums while I sit here, waiting for my mechanic to fix my car, which will take 3-4 hours ;_;
Its so boring.
I hate waiting in the mechanic’s shop too lol. I feel ya 😂
if the trend stays the same unless they delayed it but seeing as its most likely just a killer and there are no major issues at the moment I doubt it