Will Demo keep his chase and lobby music?
I really hope they will. Those tracks have something to them. But since it sounds so "Stranger Things" like it might actually go.
I don't want Demo with the boring base music.
Tagged:
Mod
I really hope they will. Those tracks have something to them. But since it sounds so "Stranger Things" like it might actually go.
I don't want Demo with the boring base music.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope it stays since you pay for that feature too, it's not free content like the map. So maybe a clause might allow it to stay
Technically yes, but anything could happen. I just hope it stays.
The information that I have so far, is that the music for the Demo should be unchanged! That's not fully confirmed, but it should all be ok.
Ok thank god. Thanks for answering.