End of Trial unhooking
Did they change it so that when the last survivor is hooked, the game doesn't end if it was their first hook and they actually get their attempts to unhook now?
Because I remember that not being the case recently. Once the last survivor was on the hook, if all other survivors were dead, hooked, or otherwise gone, the game simply went through its animations and the match would be over.
Comments
Nope, that has not been changed. You still die immediately.
That's very interesting then, because I had a match earlier where that didn't happen and that last-hooked survivor managed to jump off after a few seconds.
You should get escape attempts, really annoying being bm'd on your first hook of the game because they couldn't find/catch you
My question isn't about whether people should get their attempts, it's about if they do get their attempts currently. My recollection was that that wasn't the case, which made it extremely strange that it did happened.
And if this was a recent change, I would have liked to have seen that in the patch notes, because I don't remember it being mentioned.
You have on mistake there. Its true that survivor die immediately, if every other survivor is dead. But thats not the case if another survivor is still hooked. Even if another survivor is in the sacrifice animation, you get your unhook attempts.