Lore shower thought- Demogorgon, Nancy and Steve are the first ever to escape the Entity's realm
And they did it through the one force that the Entity is powerless against- lawyers.
They need to work this escape into a tome somehow!
And they did it through the one force that the Entity is powerless against- lawyers.
They need to work this escape into a tome somehow!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not even the Entity is powerful enough to fight burocracy.
For a serious answer, it's possible that Benedict Baker escaped the entity's realm as we haven't seen him in a while.
Why does everyone want to see lawyers dead and buried?
Because deep down, they're not bad guys.
I am a lawyer actually- this post was a compliment to us :P
Let's say Eleven and Hopper were able to find and rescue them, but unfortunately the Demogorgon also managed to escape.
I actually seriously considered becoming a lawyer. I was told all my life that I argue like one, lol.
Got similar comments from people I know in real life. Super aggravating because I hate the idea of working from the inside of such a broken system and basically being a "loophole finder."
That's exactly what I was thinking. These three just escaped the Entity's realm. I wonder how (or if) this will be incorporated into the lore. Obviously they won't mention any names, but will they bring up that two Survivors and a Killer have suddenly vanished?
Nah they said on the announcement post that the entity still wants to play with the characters but is closing the gate to the upside down. I prefer that explanation much more.
Eh, lawyers don't get a lot of respect but I think that's because so many American citizens don't like the idea that everyone is entitled to a fair defense. As for prosecutors, I think people just don't like how much of the change they walk away with, lol.
Lawyers are a necessary evil, just like our justice system itself.