RPD Hatch.

Did you guys even think about it when you decided where it could spawn? I mean seriously, I have not ONCE seen it spawn on the first floor.

WHERE YA GONNA GO, IN BETWEEN THE FLOORBOARDS?!

Is it doctor who up in here or something!?


At this rate you might as well let hatch spawn upstairs on The Game map too.

Comments

  • F8A7359A-E5C4-477F-84C2-A857883A6A98.gif

    1st floor

    always has spawned upstairs for me too, tho

  • I mean demogorgon can put his portals on ceilings too. Not too far fetched.

  • Everything about that map is a joke. I just don't understand why they also took away hatch spawn consistency with it. Just leave it spawn on first floor only, the same as Midwich and The Game? Makes no sense to change it for no reason.

  • The hatch can spawn on the upper floors as long as there is no other floor (or basement) below it. I am not familiar with the spawning locations on RPD or its layout, but that is important to keep in mind. As long as nothing is below it, the hatch is allowed to spawn there. No idea how it is handled on RPD though.

  • The one time I saw it was on the third floor library balcony, which I found hilarious. Even if there wasn't open air beneath it (which there may have been, I don't recall) that's really kind of a long way down.