I don’t know how I feel about Hawkins getting removed
I hate playing on this map as survivor and killer but I must say, I don’t know how I feel about the map getting removed. I have a lot of memories on the map. I remember it being the first map I’ve ever gotten mori’d on and it was one of the scarier maps in my opinion when I was new to the game.
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I might actually miss Hawkins.
Comments
Less content is bad, imo, regardless of how you feel about the map.
But less bad content means more chance to play good content so I’m fine with it
I will too. I used to hate it since I started playing this game when they released the Stranger Things chapter and I got it often and I was super bad at the game and had no bushes to find comfort in. But as I am less bad, I've come to appreciate it and love it compared to maps like Midwich And Raccoon City Poop Department. I know a lot of people thought it was more killer sided, but I felt that it was rather balanced if you had decent, not great, but just decent teammates.
I also loved trying to get the killer to fall through a hole.
Not a massive fan of playing on the map but I don't like content being removed so this sucks.
That's not the right mindset, the right mindset is to fix the bad content to become good.
this only motivates BHVR to add a new indoor map based on trickster now
Well... I guess I will play a ton of Jumpscare Myers until then. HNL is the best map for this, since they messed up Lery's with the rework and other indoor maps are either too large and/or have too many good pallets.
I never really had problems with the map except in the beginning. It has good totem spots, some interesting loops and a nice feel to it. It's maybe a bad map if you main Billy, Nurse, Oni etc.
I will definitely miss it.
True but bhvr have never changed maps majorly besides maybe badham but it still had the same issues
🦀🦀 Hawkins is Canceled 🦀🦀