Stranger things perks
So what happens when you can't buy the dlc are they going to be added into the standard pool of perks or if you didn't have the dlc then you just can't get them. Maybe in the shrine
So what happens when you can't buy the dlc are they going to be added into the standard pool of perks or if you didn't have the dlc then you just can't get them. Maybe in the shrine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There will be new generic versions of them available in the shrines of secrets. If you own the stranger things characters you can still get them as normal.
Thats what I thought its just crazy that the shrine will be the only way to get those perks
I'm assuming that the perks will become non-teachables, but the perk icons and names will be changed.
True.
I really hope so because it would suck to have perks that can only be obtained in the shine. I still feel like it might happen