Will we lose THE FORUM STRANGER THINGS ICONS

As a Nancy main I'd like to keep the icon of the forum that way too or will they also get deleted

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You get the totally not related icon Bancy

  • @CornHub said:

    You get the totally not related icon Bancy

    I'll literally eat my shoe if that's gonna happen

  • I imagine there's a chance that if you don't switch you can still keep it

    image.png image.png

    For example, the above image are the icons on this forum from 2018 (it looks more big than the updated icons on the bottom, and it has the grey outline), while you can't switch to the icon up top some users can have it as long as they had it equipped and don't switch to another icon. I imagine that being the case for the Stranger Things characters and perks, can't be switched to but can still be used.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    I imagine there's a chance that if you don't switch you can still keep it

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XCDDM0ROYZML/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G4TIHDVAFMAE/image.png

    For example, the above image are the icons on this forum from 2018 (it looks more big than the updated icons on the bottom, and it has the grey outline), while you can't switch to the icon up top some users can have it as long as they had it equipped and don't switch to another icon. I imagine that being the case for the Stranger Things characters and perks, can't be switched to but can still be used.

    Hopefully

  • On this I'm not sure - I will have to check that, it's not something that's been discussed as yet. I have a feeling it might be a yes we lose them but that's not definite. I will try to get an answer on this and let you know.

    @CheeseAnton said:

    I imagine there's a chance that if you don't switch you can still keep it

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XCDDM0ROYZML/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G4TIHDVAFMAE/image.png

    For example, the above image are the icons on this forum from 2018 (it looks more big than the updated icons on the bottom, and it has the grey outline), while you can't switch to the icon up top some users can have it as long as they had it equipped and don't switch to another icon. I imagine that being the case for the Stranger Things characters and perks, can't be switched to but can still be used.

    No, if we completely remove the pfp from our sections, then they would completely go.

  • @Mandy said:

    On this I'm not sure - I will have to check that, it's not something that's been discussed as yet. I have a feeling it might be a yes we lose them but that's not definite. I will try to get an answer on this and let you know.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2434579#Comment_2434579

    No, if we completely remove the pfp from our sections, then they would completely go.

    Possible Solution: Instead of completely removing them, change the icons into the slots of Ultra Rare killer skins (Krampus, Minotaur, Ferryman of the Underworld). Even though it doesn't make sense to put Steve to the slot of Minotaur, if someone on the forum had their icon as the "Minotaur" before it was updated they still keep Steve (assuming it's not forcefully updated like the 2018 icons) and this is where we can also get Ultra Rare icons on the forum like some people wanted.

    Obviously I don't work on the game or forum, so I wouldn't know about this, I just wanted to submit that as an idea and ask if it was technically possible.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2434583#Comment_2434583

    Possible Solution: Instead of completely removing them, change the icons into the slots of Ultra Rare killer skins (Krampus, Minotaur, Ferryman of the Underworld). Even though it doesn't make sense to put Steve to the slot of Minotaur, if someone on the forum had their icon as the "Minotaur" before it was updated they still keep Steve (assuming it's not forcefully updated like the 2018 icons) and this is where we can also get Ultra Rare icons on the forum like some people wanted.

    Obviously I don't work on the game or forum, so I wouldn't know about this, I just wanted to submit that as an idea and ask if it was technically possible.

    not with the way avatars are done on the forums, if we upload different avatars they would have to be selected by the individual.

  • @Mandy said:

    On this I'm not sure - I will have to check that, it's not something that's been discussed as yet. I have a feeling it might be a yes we lose them but that's not definite. I will try to get an answer on this and let you know.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2434579#Comment_2434579

    No, if we completely remove the pfp from our sections, then they would completely go.

    I would be really sad an mad at the same time