I need help with this bug please, i'm a Switch user
I'm a Switch user and i have not been able to play for several days because of this bug, someone knows a solution other than writing to bhv?
This is the translation to english:
Synchronization error: An error occurred while synchronizing the currency data with the server. Details: This error is caused by an uncompleted transaction. Please try again later!
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Have you purchased any sort of DLC from the store recently or bought anything with cells? An uncompleted transaction would mean you got something and never payed, or payed and never got something.
I bought only the game, nothing else :/
Have you tried turning your console completely off once (not the sleep mode) and then trying to start the game?
I did it, still the same...
If you've completely powered down the console and then restarted and are still facing the same issue, I would suggest contacting Support on this matter as they will be able to assist you more. https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new