Apparently The Pig has a power meter?
Power Meter
Essentially this, what's going on? I was playing a normal game and see the power meter around the icon. I'm not sure what's going on, but I have the strange feeling it's intentional.
Am I the only one who has this? This gives me a terrible feeling.
Tagged:
Mod


Comments
Wraith has it too, so does Huntress.
As far as I know, it's a bug related to the tutorial. All's good.
Okay, thank you for tell me that, I thought they were going to add a power meter to the pig.
I’ve noticed it actually going down about a tenth on Clown, and then just stopping after I reloaded.
Wonder what would’ve happened had it actually gone down.
@NMCKE what killer did you play in the match prior to the Piggy match, do you remember?
I've played The Pig the match before the one you see, but before I played The Pig in general, I played Nemesis.
Any other questions Mandy?
Nope that pretty much answers the next question I had as well, thanks <3
The madlads really gave Pig an overheat meter.
Its a bug atm, if you play a killer that has a meter and then go on to play a killer that doesnt, there's a chance the meter will still stay there
No problem <3
I don't see why they would put one on pig, a cool-down for Ambushing?
It's with clown as well.
sad it's just a bug
pig would be more useful being able to dashing without crounching first, then a power cooldown to evoid spamming it
Clown has it too. I saw it being three quarters full. Sadly i was not able to fill the power gauge meter :(