Pls No More Challanges like "Self-deprecating Joke"

Seriously. I was "forced" to lose chases because of this stupid challenge. You also need to not be unlucky with map / map offerings since I got twice in row Laboratory map where this challange was almost impossible to do and I had to put Swamp offering (open map) where even there I had hard time to pull this off and also when I finaly completed the reguirements I lost like +30s of a chase thanks to that.

On top of that all Survivors many times (on purpose or not) just ignore the yellow gas even when it is next to them, rather running around me than getting hit and speed (which would help them), making me think some people will know you are trying to do this challenge, since it is kinda easy to know and they will refuse to do it. So this challenge on top of runing and making you trow the game(s) also is depending on Survivors whenever they please to step into your prepared yellow gas or not.

I rly don't enjoy these challenges that make you trow games / chases. It's not funny, it's not rewarding (feeling), many times you can't even effect it since it also depends on the other side.

Comments

  • If it doesn't work for me within a couple of attempts I give up and farm. It makes no sense to do this within normal clown gameplay either