Sydney Prescott
I would love if she made an appearance as a survivor.
I can only guess what perks she'll have, we already have 1 scream queen in, it wouldn't hurt to have another~
I would love if she made an appearance as a survivor.
I can only guess what perks she'll have, we already have 1 scream queen in, it wouldn't hurt to have another~
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd probably cost a lot of money to acquire (to get the license holders to overlook the fact that we have Ghost Face in the game, as opposed to Ghostface).
It needs to be added yes or yes. So I can see the game even more complete.
Ghostface without Sidney was so much Sadge
Yeah would have loved to see Sidney and a Scream related map.
but now that we have Ghostface it’s very unlikely. The license is too big to just be a survivor paragraph a la Ash Williams. No possible killer anymore and needs the license holder and the actress.. both are probably not convinced without a big pile o money
Well for one its only the mask that is licensed not the film. Which is why ghost face has a different back story to the film characters. Also fun fact this could mean that ghost face is the only licensed killer who is cannon
Me too, but licensing issues strike once again.
Sydney can wait. My man Carl needs his day in the spotlight.