The Steven King Pack
I got an idea I want to throw out their and here me out on it. Imagine if they made a big expansive pack that involved your favorite Steven king killers, maps, and survivors.
Idea 1:
The Shining
you’re stuck at the overlook hotel, and unfortunately, Jack Torrance is running after you with his axe, imagine the suspenseful music from the iconic movie growing louder the more closer the slasher is to the survivor. Speaking of which would be none other than Steven King himself, that’s right. Play as the writer of The Shining.
Idea 2:
It
after investigating the murders of missing children, their investigation has led them to the underground sewers which this idea takes place. Unfortunately, the survivors are not alone. Pennywise the dancing clown is on to them, and will stop at nothing until his hunger is satisfied.
Idea 3:
Survivor/Slasher pack
Carrie White/Carrie
Adults/It
Danny Torrance/Doctor Sleep
Annie Wilkes/Misery
Johnny Smith/Dead Zone
Ace Merrill/Stand By Me
just some ideas, thought they’d be worth mentioning
Comments
I want the Overlook as a map. Maze would be neat to.
Oh and it is spelled Stephen King.
Annie Wilkes with her sledgehammer would be legit scary. Especially if her mori was her breaking your legs and dragging you off.
Idk Jack and Annie doesn't seem scary to me.
I'd prefer if it was based on Creepshow, that way it represents both Stephen King's AND George Romero's work.
I'd fear Annie Wilkes more than the likes of Legion, Trickster etc.
Stephen*