movement issues with controller

there is already a bug post about it for ps4 controllers but I want to see if anyone else is having issues with movement since the hotfix patch or if its just me.

for some reason when I am running as survivor if I turn slightly I loose all momentum and stop like my character got stuck or it feels like my survivor is constantly shifting between 100% to 95% MS as I run in a straight line.

I have tried with multiple controllers and the issue is the same is anyone else suffering from similar stuff to this.

Comments

  • I think it's just the lower framerate that makes you feel slower, I don't really notice a difference while playing.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    I think it's just the lower framerate that makes you feel slower, I don't really notice a difference while playing.

    its not the frame rate. my survivors literally stop running and stand still for a split second meaning I have to regain 100$ movement speed which takes a second which in a chase is not good.

  • @LiunUK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430494#Comment_2430494

    its not the frame rate. my survivors literally stop running and stand still for a split second meaning I have to regain 100$ movement speed which takes a second which in a chase is not good.

    are you sure it's not the controller it's self?... I know that DBD can be demanding sometimes or instill rage.

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430497#Comment_2430497

    are you sure it's not the controller it's self?... I know that DBD can be demanding sometimes or instill rage.

    I used multiple controllers they all have the same issue one of them was brand new

    and I have no movement issues with any other games.

  • @LiunUK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430502#Comment_2430502

    I used multiple controllers they all have the same issue one of them was brand new

    and I have no movement issues with any other games.

    oh geez!! I don't know when this hotfix was but I'm hoping I don't have this issue... I played last night and it seemed to play as normal.

  • Maybe your TV

    @LiunUK said:

    there is already a bug post about it for ps4 controllers but I want to see if anyone else is having issues with movement since the hotfix patch or if its just me.

    for some reason when I am running as survivor if I turn slightly I loose all momentum and stop like my character got stuck or it feels like my survivor is constantly shifting between 100% to 95% MS as I run in a straight line.

    I have tried with multiple controllers and the issue is the same is anyone else suffering from similar stuff to this.

    Maybe your TV has a input lag?