The Cats and Dogs Collection

I leave for a week and come back to learn that a new series of cosmetics have come out, and there isn't one for Dwight called the "Scaredy-Cat"

I am horrifically displeased

Comments

  • but we have lesbian cat sitter meg and that's all that matters right now

  • And there isn’t even a Nea outfit either. Who has already been associated with cats via cosmetics..


    (also auric cell only. So whatever)

  • More pet cosmetics are 100% needed!!!! I am sure they have more to come ^^

    I really lucked out tho with the Corgi one. Claudette is my main and we have a Corgi... it all came together purrfectly owo

  • If it helps they're ugly cosmetics?

    Nea's head was cool but ruined by the sunglasses. Only the tops are really usable.

    Claudette looks like a young Whoopi Goldberg.

  • Imo I don't like Claudette's hair. Straight bangs with an afro clashes too much, but considering Claudette's character I could see her styling her hair like that because she's a dork. Jane has the best outfit tho

  • They got the pets and the survivors mismatched; it's backwards.

    Meg would more likely have a dog. She's the athletic, outdoorsy, streets type (what up, dawg)

    Claudette, while tending to her many indoor plants, would have a cat roaming around the house.

    ----

    Oh, but we can't be stereotypical in 2021...

  • @Nos37 said:

    They got the pets and the survivors mismatched; it's backwards.

    Meg would more likely have a dog. She's the athletic, outdoorsy, streets type (what up, dawg)

    Claudette, while tending to her many indoor plants, would have a cat roaming around the house.

    ----

    Oh, but we can't be stereotypical in 2021...

    I thought the same thing.

  • terrible skin design indeed imo meg looks like a destitute but no destitute could afford that skin IRL, expensive