Part 29: How would you feel about Mothman in DBD

So thank you everyone for telling me what you think on my polls. I'm going to take multiple of those suggestions in. I'm going to space out the polls a bit more. Also this is gonna be the last poll for a couple weeks because I just really need a break keeping up with the poll schedule while working and writing books takes it's toll on my soul. (Also I'm fairly certain I've covered most of the most requested characters and my wants.) I'm also gonna change the final option of polls because that was originally me meme-ing and then I learned meme-ing isn't something you wanna do here so it's going to be replaced. The amount of options will remain the same.

Previous Poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/272760/part-28-which-cenobite-do-you-want-as-a-legendary-skin-for-pinhead#latest

Comments

  • Flying killer.....would be a buggy nightmare, and a balancing nightmare but I would love to see it. And with Mothman no less

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Flying killer.....would be a buggy nightmare, and a balancing nightmare but I would love to see it. And with Mothman no less

    Buggy...because he is a month. Good pun. Anyway a flying killer sounds pretty cool.

  • 3261D309-957F-4554-BBC5-2098A7529055.jpeg

    But I must add this

  • I'd like it. Not sure what his power would be, though.

    Side Note: Do you guys think Mothman is an actual real entity? There have been numerous sightings of him and I'm pretty sure he's connected to some sort if bridge collapse in West Virginia. I'm a skeptic though, so I don't think he's a real creature.

  • @QwQw said:

    I'd like it. Not sure what his power would be, though.

    Side Note: Do you guys think Mothman is an actual real entity? There have been numerous sightings of him and I'm pretty sure he's connected to some sort if bridge collapse in West Virginia. I'm a skeptic though, so I don't think he's a real creature.

    I do believe he is a real creature but maybe not the creature we expect. I do believe in these types of things though.

  • Mothman is supposedly a creature who predicts disasters, not a murderous one. Since he is not known for killing, it wouldn't make sense to make him a killer.

    An original killer inspired by Mothman, however, like an insect like man-turned-monster with moth wings, that would be interesting.