Killers, have you noticed your sbmm

So when trying to "win" I have noticed gens going quickly and frequency of good loopers going up.

But my question for all of you is;

Have you noticed Survivor teams getting weaker after consecutive losses?

I've tried testing this by playing some of The Killers I am least skilled with. After sometime my ques began to get a little longer, then it leveled out and the game began pairing me against survive with friends teams again (high skilled ones at that). So for me it seems as though it went from fast paced gens, to moderately slowing down Granting map control and then right back to extremely quick gens. I think I have reached a point where my q times dictate I need to be paired with the longest qued survivors.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I actually have noticed. When they flipped sbmm back on earlier this week, it was the first time in a while that I had played Huntress so I was initially going against people who aren't great against Huntress. However, slowly over the course of matches, I started to notice that things were getting more challenging. I didn't play enough of Huntress to get to that "perfect" 2 kills and 2 survives ratio that the devs seem to want, but I definitely did start to lose people instead of just constant 4ks.

  • I lost like 5 matches in a row trying to do those Clown challenges (I suck at him) and yeah, I noticed the last teams were getting a bit weaker.

  • I haven't noticed anything different.

  • I haven't noticed anything different.

  • It's not as overly reactive as it was for the last test, but yeah. Last time, if you lost once to a good team you'd be back playing people who have never interacted with a pallet. It seems to be that the win curve is steeper but the loss curve isn't as steep. It only took a few 4ks at 3-4 gens before I started getting Iron Will/Dead Hardx4 and at least one BNP every game.

  • I'm constantly paired with people with less than 50 hours (usually less than 20), but I don't mind. I like helping them learn stuff and get some much needed BP in