Can someone explain what happened here?
https://youtu.be/JYPUF9x4ZQk
(Sorry for no audio)
Am I missing something here or is this Pallet Hit Validation doing its magic. It's worked great so far but this just pissed me off, unless of course I just ######### up.
Comments
Okay so this seems like pallet validation doing it's thing- the sever registered the stun before the hit and thus it was nulified.
As for what happened with the teleport, I'll try my best to explain it:
I believe this is what happened, though my computer science GCSE and I don't get along very well so I could easily be mistaken.
Unfortunately, the first part seems like a necessary evil of pallet validation, though I think the teleporting part could definitely be changed.
You didn’t hit her
That’s Zarina
You're getting screwed over by the servers out of your hit, probably because a survivor had 10 MS of lag less then you.
I can already hear someone saying "Survivors had to deal with bad window hits for years", yeah we know, now it doubled up and killers are getting screwed over too. How about we just fixed both insted of making it bad for two sides compared to just one before.
Anyway, this is a thing now and better get used to it. Unless everyone's connection is exactly the same, this is how hits will work for years from now on.
I blame the coffee not being effective enough lmao