Midwich bug?
I’m putting this in general because I don’t know if it counts but I was playing a round on midwich against Pig and, after checking all the jigsaw boxes, I found the last one behind the blocked stairwell by the bathroom. This area requires the killer break the walls, or at least one of them. I was pretty much screwed on that front. I don’t know if it’s a bug but it’s a crap placement.
Comments
This definitely sounds unintentional- if you have screenshots this would be great, and definitely report it as a bug here if there isn't a report already:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
weird bug that would've definitely pissed me off if I was a survivor lol
Unfortunately I didn’t think of it and I don’t record my games. If it happens again, I’ll take pics like I was Peter Parker.
Even without screenshots you can just explain what happened in detail- like your OP
This has already been reported with screenshots in the past and for a long time. Amazing that they still haven't fixed it.
I always wondered what those codes meant