Curious are there any in depth guides for totem spawns

I wanna finally get to know them on certain maps without relying on small game

Comments

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I wanna finally get to know them on certain maps without relying on small game

    You can use Counterforce to get a better understanding of totems.

  • I think DyllonKG had done videos on visiting new maps with totem locations. I don't remember how many maps, but it's still a start. Here a video about RCP.

    https://youtu.be/azcAuVqQ_Zc
  • Honestly bro. You should run detective hunch's, it gives you the exact locations of the totems. And you can learn where the totem spawn over time. But based on my experience it seems like the totems spawns keep improving, meaning they have become harder to find with each update. I used to feel like they were easier to find, now they it seems they spawn in harder locations.

  • Would be cool if killers could pick pre game where to put them, battleship style. Atleast killers can't complain as much when they get broken early.