Allow 2 challenges to be tracked in rift - Survivor/Killer
I play both Survivor and Killer, and often switch between the two when the queues for one are longer. It's so frustrating to switch to the other and play a perfect game/complete a challenge that I didn't have tracked, because I was tracking one for the other. It's also a real faff to change it around if you don't remember until you're in matchmaking.
If you could track 2 challenges at a time, it'd be easy to have a Survivor challenge and a Killer challenge, solving this problem.
Comments
Heck, I’d say even allow two of each role to be selected at a time! I would do a normal grindy one like chasing or hooking, and then Clowns’s challenges for the other.
Considering any new player that's starting only now already has 7 tomes with 4 levels each to complete, I'd say they should even let 2 Survivor or 2 killer challenges be selected at once.
Oh god yeah. There are so many to go through now, I only started a couple of months ago.