5+ minutes queue as killer since MMR

The game feels more balance and it's cool and everything but... The queues I've been having when playing killer last forever, I almost lose interest for joining the game when i find a lobby. When it gets to 2 minutes it should increase massively the MMR range for finding a lobby.

Comments

  • When do you usually play? Nothing has changed for me personally. During the day it's mere seconds for a Survivor queue, as the day progresses things get more equal, until Killer queues are instant.

  • @Clowning said:

    When do you usually play? Nothing has changed for me personally. During the day it's mere seconds for a Survivor queue, as the day progresses things get more equal, until Killer queues are instant.

    Usually at 3 PM. I used to have 30sec queues at that time.

  • Killer queues have always been really long. At least for me

  • Killers always have long queue time at daytime and insta lobby after sunset, it's how it's been forever since I started playing the game. I guess there are just a lot of killer mains who have free time during afternoon, and then they have to go to sleep early.

  • LOL

    Survivor queues used to regularly take 10-15 minutes minimum

  • @vacaman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428038#Comment_2428038

    Usually at 3 PM. I used to have 30sec queues at that time.

    Before the test, my killer queues were 5+minutes, now they're instant. It might be that you are better at killer and therefore have to wait a little longer to get survivors that are close to your skill level.

  • Late last night I was getting very quick survivor queues and waiting about 4 minutes for Killer queues, which was the exact opposite of how it used to be