Seeing ranks after the trial
why can’t I see my teammates or the killers rank at the end of a game. Stupidest thing I’ve seen
why can’t I see my teammates or the killers rank at the end of a game. Stupidest thing I’ve seen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably because they are concealing someones actual ranks so there is not bias by seeing them. In the new system the killer/teammates wouldn't really be decided on what rank they are as rank would no longer be a factor, it would just be a bonus at the end of every reset.
Because it doesn't matter. Usually not much and at the moment not at all.