Can't drop items
Really weird, but I cannot drop items on the ground. Survivor animation starts the drop before becoming twitchy and doesn't complete the drop.
Anyone else experiencing issues?
Really weird, but I cannot drop items on the ground. Survivor animation starts the drop before becoming twitchy and doesn't complete the drop.
Anyone else experiencing issues?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep I've noticed that I have to press the drop button like 3 or 4 times
Chalking it up as a new and unintended feature. Pretty sure the devs don't believe in bugs lol.
Yeah you have to spam press it now
New killer perk.
sticky fingers
survivors can’t drop items during trial.
🤣😂