A guess that I haven't seen yet?
I know it may be a bit of a reach, but I thought of the possibility that the next chapter is The Ring? The Killer could be Samara?
I know it may be a bit of a reach, but I thought of the possibility that the next chapter is The Ring? The Killer could be Samara?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmfao oops alright
I want the Ring though. So badly
If we can't get the ring, Spirit should at least get a similar skin.
I wouldn't mind, at all. But I think Spirit covers it nicely. Kind of like how I don't need Jason as Trapper does an alright job. Albeit, Billy was never going to fill Leatherface's shoes.