The teaser trailer (pic)
Is it me or is there a face? I can kinda see eyes… maybe not?
what is everyone thinking?
Is it me or is there a face? I can kinda see eyes… maybe not?
what is everyone thinking?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There’s 5+ threads about this. I’m sure you can find someone saying what you’re looking for.
Poltergeist
I definitely see it
Especially when I changed the color scheme and brightness
It's Hellraiser but because I'm an idiot I'm gonna say the Ring
the tv and flashing image is the flower from hellraiser 2
Lol I would out line it but it was done on my phone and it looks jank when i try