I severely hope the next killer is not a ranged killer.
the past 3 killers we have gotten have been ranged killers and its getting so tiresome...
please have something actually unique for a killer this time.
the past 3 killers we have gotten have been ranged killers and its getting so tiresome...
please have something actually unique for a killer this time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's gonna throw the box at survivors & they have 5s to solve it by hitting difficult skill checks, if they miss even one they're instantly downed.
I hope its not
Please don't be a killer that can be dodged by moving slightly to the left or right.
Getting damn tired of those kinds of killers.
instantly sucked into the cenobite realm and morid
i think twins and nemises can deal with it since his whip lingers , but yeah against trickster its whatever, i just hate it cause the last 2 killes have been just "hit while in animation lock"
He’s gonna be the next Hag and there will be endless survivor tears flooding the forums for the next two months.
It would be nice to see something really daring and unique.
I really loved twins for how special and different their design was, hopefully this will be about as unique or more.
same i love twins, i only included them cause i consider them a semi range killer
Fair, it's true we're getting a lot of killers with ranged or semi-ranged powers. It'd be nice to see some new unique take, maybe even on the level of old Freddy as long as they manage to balance it properly.
yeah, i dont think any killer ever again should be as the level of nurse or spirit, but they should still be high b to a rank, and be diffrent.
I want another true stealth killer like Ghostface. Myers and Pig can barely be considered stealth, and Wraith right now is more based on map pressure and chase potential than actual stealth.
I'd love to see a stealth killer that places traps around the map, maybe something with wires idk.
I hope it’s a mobilty killer like blight or billy. We need more of them
I hope not.
If it's hellraiser it probably is