Faced Actual Hackers in DBD Today - Have Proof - How Do We Get Them Banned?
You guys might wanna see this, this isn't like a "rant" post where I "think" they were hacking.
No.
Just watch the video.
How do we get this group punished? This was clearly 100% Hacking Team, DBD needs to investigate.. Also, more importantly, something is very wrong if people can do this in-game! I've played for 4+ years and have never ever seen anything quite like this before, seen exploits and such, but nothing like this! This is Bold.
Oh - My Video File is too large - that is too bad I would LOVE to show you guys...
It was 4 Survivors, each of them had Limitless Flashbangs they kept spamming, Flashlight they spammed, They had Speed Hacks where they could literally fly across the Map, they had Instant Heals for Each other AND Themselves so if you Landed an attack on them they would immediately be Full Health, They could FLY, They Could hang in the Air as if they were Hooked anywhere on the Map (which they did to imitate kate giving dwight a blowjob in the air), they made it so the Killer Couldn't Lunge ever, they were able to Pop Gens instantaneously across the Map without even being there, They could Open Exit Gates Instantaneously without being there, They Could Decisive Strike without even being Hooked First, They Could Head On without having the Perk on, When they did Head On Stun me it lasted a full 2min at least and EVERYTHING was Slow motion around me including my sound...
There's even more I'm not mentioning or forgot, it was wild, but also a total waste of time and not fun at all because all they did was spam their Hacks at me for the entirety of the match until they finally got bored of me, instant popped all gens, and opened exit gate, then trolled me with some speed hacks for a while until they finally left.
This needs to be fixed, yeah sure these guys should get permanent bans on their accounts (they even wrote "gg ez" at the end of the match in lobby) but even more so this should not actually be a thing in DBD. These guys were blatantly using everything they could do, which was quite literally everything and anything you can think of, but what is scary is knowing that someone could possibly do just 1 or 2 of these things in a match regularly and be really subtle and secretive about it and possibly get away with it too. Not Cool.
I do have a 5min Video Recording of the match, Where do I submit it? How can I help BHVR do something about this? I reported all 4 of them in the post lobby, but I have video evidence to go with it.
Comments
Upload it to YouTube, for instance. Make it unlisted, then send the URL with the report.
Further to what Orion says, here is the Support link, please remember that an in-game report is also mandatory.
We also have name & shame rules on this forum, so please do not upload these kinds of videos here.