It might still be spring trap
Although I really want Pinhead I just discovered something. The H E L L could be a red herring just like BHVR said. The H E L L would go into the phrase "Im Still Here". A phrase that came during the reveal of spring trap also we're still missing another R to complete the title Hellraiser. All the phrase for springtrap needs is an M, and with 4 days left there might still be more teasers. Let me now your thoughts on this.
Comments
The red herring was just to troll some people
Where does the "a" go in that phrase?
Although I was excited when it was likely going to be Springtrap, it's most likely going to be Pinhead. The 5 letters were R A I S E put in order, and with H E L L coming from the audio spectrograms, we get Hellraise...r.
Sorry my auto correct kicked in the it's I am still here
That feels like a stretch. The quote is "I'm still here" not "I am still here"
Also, how do you explain the "pin" in that one picture?
Ahh so you did post first well I'll give credit in mine
Memory a little fuzzy but in the phone calls didn't they say dont move too much or breath too heavily or it might move the pins causing a spring failure
No the quote is "I am still here",
See
I have no idea, i don't play children's games. Just repeating stuff i have seen people say.
I only now about it because of MatPat or Game Theorist
I used to like Game Theory, but then it literally turned into FNAF theory and i stopped watching.
Regardless though, your position has merit, and it wouldn't be the first time they threw us off.
Also how would you define a children's game. Most games are made for kids. I would say FNAF could be for all ages
Same reason i call "Fortnite" a children's game.
Which is...? What reason?
I'm divided on who I think it could be. The Hellraiser hints are so incredibly obvious to the point that I'd be surprised if it was actually that, considering how BHVR seems to have liked being a little more sneaky with what their teasers actually mean.
I'm cool with whatever they add, but yeah, they're being so obvious with it that I have to wonder...
pls no.