Prestige III, 124 lvls, and not a single event medkit or flashlight.
What;s the RNG % for these? It's a halloween event, 150 lvls, and there is NO WAY that "RNG" can just do that.
I haven't seen a single one pop up, at all. It sucks.
What;s the RNG % for these? It's a halloween event, 150 lvls, and there is NO WAY that "RNG" can just do that.
I haven't seen a single one pop up, at all. It sucks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they are common rarity so that means you are extremely unlucky my man
Not true, they've changed it. it's now an "Event item" with a gold rarity. Which means it does not have the same RNG % as any other colour unless they do..
Edit: i've had more purple flashlights and Ultra rare items appear
well they seem common to me, I have atleast 2 to 3 event items every blood web
u lucky ho
Same I have gotten 1 flashlight almost every bloodweb on Dwight (probably around 8 full lvl 50 bloodwebs (event offering farming)
I noticed my Non-prestiged characters get them almost every level...
no
My unprestiged Nea is level 5 or so and I've got 3 will-o-wisp flashlights already.
I can't do that, none of them are low level... or need prestiging (or they are locked)
I'm surprised to see people saying the rarity type is impacting their gains, despite the new category. I see more of the event stuff than I have in any previous event.
Yeah I kind of no lifed this game, on ps4 AND pc :pirate:
But that's weird but lucky for you!
I wish they'd just kept them at uncommon..
Just to be sure: You DID level up a survivor, right?
killers need medkits too, they have feelings too
jk yeah it was, they came up on my p1 bloodwebs tho.. the lower the level the more you get them it feels
Just not a single one on my p3