Keys still? Pt2
Keys are STILL in the game, STILL abused by survs. The excuse gave can not still be valid as its been so long now.
Keys are STILL in the game, STILL abused by survs. The excuse gave can not still be valid as its been so long now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
watch when mods throw this post to feedback and suggestions smfh
Should they not? Is this post not for the devs to read? We have no control over what happens to the game.
Wanna share your key story ?
? devs dont read anything
There's a thread with perks that were suggested and implemented into the game that says otherwise. However, let's assume you're right. If the devs don't read anything, what's the point of this thread addressing them?
No it isn't. Its for anyone to read, just as much as the devs.
Don't really have one, just every time you find better survs they normally have a key just in case so it normally makes it where two survs escape.
The point is simply to point it out? What are you exactly expecting that I am expecting?
Its aimed at the community, if they see and if they agree, surely the devs will see it as well at some point. I already am 99% sure the devs know, threads like this are normally somewhere in almost all the threads here because few like the keys. They aren't healthy for the game.
Your argument is also fallacious, you assume my intent, but there are a million reasons why I could post this.
Maybe because I have a bad game in which people were using keys, maybe because I personally just dislike keys, ect
My goal was to simply point out it like many have already done, because its a issue in the game. I don't know why you try to force your view points on others, but it is poor man.