Since when Bloodwarden activate when the killer pick up the survivor ?
I was against a Freddy and Bloodwarden activated when he picked up the survivor not when he hooked him.
Is this a new change for the perk ? Or just a new bug ?
I was against a Freddy and Bloodwarden activated when he picked up the survivor not when he hooked him.
Is this a new change for the perk ? Or just a new bug ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That sounds like a bug, you should make a post in the bug report section.
Did he have the Black Box Add On? Which blocks a recently opened Exit Gate?
I dont know.. I didnt checked but I dont know this addon
Did you open the Exit Gate shortly before or after he picked up the Survivor?
Was it the switch that was blocked, or the exit area itself? If the switch was blocked, that was likely No Way Out, one of Trickster’s perks.
it was 100% Black Box addon. Survivors in the Dream World have the exit gates blocked for 15 seconds.
I opened shortly before because I knew he had Blood warden.
I think it was too
Yeah, then it was 100% the Black Box.
It have a good synergy with Bloodwarden, honestly the gates were opened like 2sec between the addon and the perk. I made it but not my friends 😂