New Scoreboard should also reveal who was Solo Queue and in SWF

When the match ends, I would like to know if my team mates were SWF or if I had a 4 man SWF while I played as killer.

Can you add this to the end game scoreboard.

What do other people think?

Comments

  • Killers have wanted this for ages. Doubt it will happen as people would cry about facing swf if they knew for sure

  • @MadmegMain said:

    Killers have wanted this for ages. Doubt it will happen as people would cry about facing swf if they knew for sure

    I disagree, I think there are probably less SWF (at least 4 man SWF) than people think, so you'd get less people crying about SWF whenever they lose, and more people actually realising that they got bested by a Solo Q or partial SWF and just could have played better

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2423884#Comment_2423884

    I disagree, I think there are probably less SWF (at least 4 man SWF) than people think, so you'd get less people crying about SWF whenever they lose, and more people actually realising that they got bested by a Solo Q or partial SWF and just could have played better

    Not that i disagree with you, that is just my assumption on the reasoning of the deve

  • I think is a good idea to have it in the scoreboard, both for survivors and killers, as it would lead to more thoughts and conclusions about the match performance or outcome.

  • I mean, people play as a 4 to try and get the upper hand against the 1 person playing as killer.

    Would it be so bad to reveal them after the match ends?

  • @Pirscher said:

    When the match ends, I would like to know if my team mates were SWF or if I had a 4 man SWF while I played as killer.

    Can you add this to the end game scoreboard.

    What do other people think?

    I will admit it would be nice to show who is in a party with each other at the main screen and after the game as well. I mean this isn't something new to the world of gaming so I don't know why it hasn't been implemented into DBD yet.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2423884#Comment_2423884

    I disagree, I think there are probably less SWF (at least 4 man SWF) than people think, so you'd get less people crying about SWF whenever they lose, and more people actually realising that they got bested by a Solo Q or partial SWF and just could have played better

    I think people would actually be surprised how many swfs they destroy

  • I’d love to see this as a survivor in the lobby so i can dodge swf team mates

  • I like it. It would give them something to put where the ranks used to be. Right now all that space is wasted on pointless icons.

  • @InsatiableMop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2423887#Comment_2423887

    I think people would actually be surprised how many swfs they destroy

    Well it goes both ways I think, you'd be surprised at how good solo Q can be sometimes (I often win playing solo Q), and you'd also be surprised at how many people are playing casually with friends in a team

  • @Ghoste said:

    I like it. It would give them something to put where the ranks used to be. Right now all that space is wasted on pointless icons.

    Fully agree. They also need to add some colour there - right now its just white and grey :/