Billy vs Wraith, who shall it be?
I like facing both but I think Hillbilly is my favorite killer in the game to go against.
Wraith is downright annoying to face depending on how they play him.
Tf kind of question is this? Who enjoys going against the spirit clone that is current wraith?
I’m so bored of Wraith.
Not even a question.
Wraith is so damn boring. there is no other gameplay than sit on the pallet and counter his lung, then move to next pallet
Wraith might be more fun to play AS. But Billy is the best killer to play AGAINST by far.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like facing both but I think Hillbilly is my favorite killer in the game to go against.
Wraith is downright annoying to face depending on how they play him.
Tf kind of question is this? Who enjoys going against the spirit clone that is current wraith?
I’m so bored of Wraith.
Not even a question.
Wraith is so damn boring. there is no other gameplay than sit on the pallet and counter his lung, then move to next pallet
Wraith might be more fun to play AS. But Billy is the best killer to play AGAINST by far.