Why isn’t slugging for no reason bannable?
I’m talking specifically about when a killer has won the game, they just leave survivors to bleed out for no reason other than to be petty. It’s the biggest BM in the game, and it takes forever to bleed out. And no, avoiding DS isn’t an excuse, this is not what I’m referring to.
It’s very obvious when a killer is doing it to ‘punish’ a survivor that didn’t go down in 10 seconds. I wish there was an option to die if you’ve been on the floor for like a minute.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Uh look it's annoying but it's literally happened to me twice in the last year it's not that common. I do wish there was a give up option while bleeding out
Same reason why survivors who stay tbagging on top of hatch with a key until the killer finds them isn't.
Not really an answer, but back when The Twins were released, I always equipped Unbreakable and Soul Guard as I knew how much of a slug fest they could cause (and things like that, camping and tunnelling don't really bother me). Unless you don't have the teachable or Cheryl levelled up, you could try out Soul Guard with Unbreakable? Just for a little bit.
It's not bannable because BM isn't really bannable on the whole. That said, I do support adding a way to allow yourself to die more quickly while slugged to mitigate the time waste.
I mean if they're doing a little more than that ( teabagging, hitting at stuff in front of you. Following you around like a weirdo. )
and let's face it, most of them who do do that do.
Then it is technically Griefing by definition, no? and griefing is reportable.
Source : Wikipedia
" A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), by using aspects of the game in unintended ways. "