Don't cleanse totems in main building of disturbed ward
You get stuck
You get stuck
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should probably make this a bug report if this is true. You should also grab a video of getting stuck as well for the report.
Yea I know. I love that Totem. I cleanse it all the time if I see it lol
I've already filed a bug report and it's been acknowldeged. Probably get it with the next Chapter patch
lery's has an uncleansable totem in one of the hampers (as well as some very very very weird gen and hook spawns lately), report has been filed, but is still pending.
Isn't it the bug they fixed in the last patch?
it's not fixed at all